The design theme of the mobile phone case packaging box should be clear, distinguish the primary and secondary, and highlight the product characteristics.
1. Size, before designing each packaging box, we must determine its size. When determining the size of the box, we need to look at the material used in the later stage of the box, which is the paper thickness of the box.
2. Packaging boxes are also printed, so we have to design and typeset in vector software.
3. If the shape of the box is special, then we must draw the cut line, and we must group all the cut lines together, because the printing factory makes the die according to your cut line.
4. When we design the packaging, after the knife line is drawn, we usually print it out 1: 1, simply fold the box, and see if the size structure between the lid, ears, etc. is reasonable.
5. The packaging box is also a printed matter, so the pictures and graphics we use must be in CMYK color mode. The resolution of the picture must be higher than 300dpi, otherwise the finished product may be blurred.
6. The following contents will appear in the box, (picture of the product, brand name of the product, name of the product, a general introduction to the use of the product, barcode of the product, and a general introduction to the manufacturer)