Self-adhesive labels have the advantages of no brushing, no paste, no drowning, no pollution, and saving labeling time. The application range is wide and convenient. All kinds of self-adhesive labels can be applied to materials that the general paper label can not be competent. It can be said that self-adhesive label is a kind of universal label, and the self-adhesive label printing is very large compared with the printing of traditional prints. The difference is that the label is usually printed and processed on the label linkage engine, and multiple processes are completed at a time, such as graphic and text printing, die cutting, waste discharge, cutting, and rewinding. Visible, self-adhesive labels have higher requirements for the printing process and printing equipment.
Therefore, how to choose a suitable sticker is very important. What should you pay attention to when choosing a sticker?
1. According to the type, grade, quality of the labeling object, the characteristics of the paste surface, the use environment and the user's requirements, etc. If a label made of a transparent polypropylene self-adhesive label is applied to the transparent bottle body, it can produce a non-label fashion sense, which can improve the grade of the product and stimulate the consumer's desire to purchase. The PVC film's flexibility, shrinkage, opacity, processing characteristics, and labeling properties are all very good and colorful, with the role of promotional merchandise.
2. The surface of the film adhesive label must be smooth, dense, uniform in density, uniform in color, and transparent in light, so as to ensure uniform ink absorption of the film and small color difference in the same batch of printed products.
3. The thickness of the sticker should be uniform and the strength index should be qualified. The printing pressure applied during the printing process is related to the thickness of the sticker. If the thickness is not uniform, the printing pressure is also not uniform, which may result in the depth of the writing or ink of the label print. If the film strength is too poor, the film tension during the printing process is difficult to control and will have a great impact on die cutting and waste disposal.
4. The label should be flat and the tension of the rewinding should be even. The flatness is good, and the correct conveying, running, registering and winding can be done when printing. The rewinding tension of the film should be even and appropriate, such as the tension is too small, the film substrate is loose, and the longitudinal and transverse overprinting is inaccurate; if the tension is too large, the substrate shrinks laterally, the color registration is unstable, and it is difficult to print normally.
5. Film adhesive labels also have the characteristics of corrosion resistance, anti-aging, non-fade, shrinkage and expansion ratio. If the corrosion resistance is poor, aging, and fading occur, the finished label will not be durable, and it will also affect the sales and use of the product. If the shrinkage and expansion ratio is large, the overprinting accuracy during printing will not only be affected, but also the label will be deformed during use, affecting the sales and use of the product. In particular, the labels of high-end products should be avoided as far as possible, and the embarrassing situation that the labels have aged (label aging including plastic aging and ink fade). If necessary, aging tests should be performed on plastics or labels to check their performance.
6.The optional stickers must also maintain good adhesion during the effective period.
The above is a small tip to buy stickers.That's all.
Welcome to contact us:http://www.mlcustomgiftbox.com/contact-us