How to tie the cross bow of a gift box?
1) Put the ribbon on top of the box, leaving a section of ribbon on the left side of the gift box;
2) The ribbon on the right wraps around once and goes out from the left;
3) The left ribbon is facing up, the right ribbon is facing down;
4) The ribbon on the right wraps around and goes out from above;
5) The ribbon on the right is threaded from the lower left to the upper right of the middle position;
6) Pull down the ribbon on the left to form a word with the ribbon on the right;
7) Hold the middle position;
8) Fold the ribbon on the left side about 4 cm in the middle, pinch the thumb and index finger of your left hand;
9) Pick up the right ribbon with your right hand and wind it forward from the back;
10) Then pass through the circle;
11) Pull out on the right side and tighten with the left side;
12) Trim both ends of the ribbon; Finished.