Printing and packaging as an integral part of the manufacturing and marketing chain, carrying the product packaging, identification and other important responsibilities. As a key supplier, it is naturally required by various industry customers to pass all kinds of certification and inspection projects. Here listed tthe current domestic and foreign mainstream certification requirements as follows (un-included in the single retailer's inspection project, such as: WARMART, DISNEY, TARGET, COSTCO, etc.):
Environmental protection category
China green printing certification:
1. Heavy metal antimony (Sb), arsenic (Ba), lead (Pb), cadmium (Cd), chromium (Cr), mercury (Hg) and selenium (Se) eight elements and 16 volatile organic compounds are required.
2. The environmental requirements of the production process shall be evaluated according to the three aspects of resource conservation, energy saving and recycling, etc. according to the process of printing, printing and printing.
FSC forest certification:
1. FSC certification is generally divided into FM and COC certification.
2. FM is applicable to "forest management unit" by a third-party certification institution to assess the forest management performance of the operating unit to prove its sustainable operation requirements.
3.COC is applicable to timber trade and processing enterprises, from raw materials procurement, storage, production to circulation and sales of the whole chain. To ensure that the final product comes from certified forest.
4.The whole process of wood from forest to consumer can be traced back.
Printing standard category
1. International standardization organization (ISO), general certification standard for printing industry.
2. Mainly from: Pre-print data exchange standard; Printing process control standard; The fitness standard of printing raw material auxiliary materials; Several parts of human engineering/safety standards.
1. Launched by the American federation of international digital enterprises (IDEAlliance).
2. In the G7, "G" represents Gray Scale, and "7" represents 7 colors specified in ISO. The g-7 certification aims to guide companies to define and calibrate the grayscale in print to better implement the iso 12647 printing standard.
3. The G7 can be seen as a corrective method of proofing to print, certifying that the G7 can prove that the factory understands the corrective methods of the G7 and that the printing equipment can meet the international standard of printing.
1. The full name is Printing Standards Audit, which is a certification program developed by RIT
2. Evaluate whether the process of the factory's work process meets international standards, and PSA is an extension of the G7 Master, which is certified by the G7 PCC Expert.
1. Developed by the federation of German printing and media industry.
2. The two organizations, Fogra of Germany and Ugra in Switzerland, respectively carry out the certification.
3.PSO certification is to meet ISO international standards, from customer's draft, pre-print processing, digital proofing, printing and printing, and printing.
1. Launched by international graphic measurement company.
2. Control of process quality before and after printing, printing, printing and printing.
3. Many customers like Lowe's/Target/Best Buy/JCPenney.
Product quality category
The BRC certification:
1. Certification programs launched by the British retailers association. It is recognized by British retailers, and many European and Australian customers can also subscribe to the standard.
2. Mainly related to food, consumer goods, food packaging, storage and distribution, and non-gmo food.
3. Quality management system standards based on ISO 9001 and GMP (good job specification).
1. Food safety management system, introduced by the international standardization organization. Applicable to any tissue in the food chain, no matter the size of the organization.
2. Based on the ISO9001 management system architecture, focus on HACCP's plans, implementation, inspection and improvement.
1. Electronic industry code of conduct, jointly launched by international major electronics companies.
2. Mainly include social responsibility, environmental protection, health and safety, employee welfare, work environment, work ethic, system management, etc.
3. Applicable to seller, finished manufacturer, accessory manufacturer, major contractor.
1. ICTI is short for the international toy industry association (ICTI). ICTI CARE aims to ensure that toys are produced in a safe and humane environment.
Major toy manufacturers and sellers in Europe and America are members of its association.
3. If the printed product is regarded as a part of the toy, or the LOGO of the product is printed, it is required to pass the ICTI certification.